Manufacturer Provided Description
The S23 - The S23 Open Sport replaces the existing S24 model. A new design concept has been used for this spacious sports boat, which can sleep four - there is a double middle cabin and the saloon offers another two berths. The single engine options include either petrol or diesel with speeds of up to 35 knots.
• Fully lined throughout • Fully upholstered • Carpet and curtains • 'U' shaped settee converting to double berth complete with storage under • Saloon table • Large mirror on forward bulkhead • Overhead saloon lighting • Wardrobe with hanging space • Electrical control panel for 12v DC and 220v AC circuits • Opening forward hatch • Bilge access in floor
• Engine and domestic batteries 2 x 100 AH • Automatic bilge pump • Manual bilge pump • Automatic fire extinguisher system • Fuel filter • Engine room lights • Bilge blower
• Stainless steel sink and draining board with glass hinged cover • Mixer tap with pressurised hot and cold water • Two-burner hob c/w grill • Hinged cover for hob • High and low level storage cupboards • Waste bin • Galley lighting • Opening window • Fire extinguishers
• Moulded non-slip deck • Sealine concealed anchor stowage system • Six deck cleats • Fuel and water deck fillers • Full stainless steel pulpit • Large self-draining anchor locker • Opening forward hatch • Aluminium framed curved toughened glass windscreen • Stainless steel foldable canopy arch • Full set of navigation lights • Self-draining cockpit • Stainless steel cockpit handrails • Stainless steel ensign socket and staff • Fold down bathing platform • Stainless steel ladder to water • Cockpit access door in transom • Cockpit seating for 6 people • Cockpit table • Double helm seat • Cockpit storage lockers • Fridge 46ltr • Cockpit locker with gas bottle and drain • Moulded non-slip engine hatches • Full two part canopy with removable side screens • Aluminium fender with rubber insert • Battery switch • Fuel shut-off valves • Full engine instrumentation • Single lever engine control • Provision for navigational equipment • Chart area with perspex cover • Auxiliary equipment control panel • Curved sliding acrylic door to saloon
• 6kg Delta anchor • 10m chain • 30m nylon anchor warp • Hot water calorifier system • Power steering • Two windscreen wipers • Compass • Horns • Fuel gauge • Water contents gauge • Engine hour meter (Volvo) • Four Sealine fenders • Mooring and fender ropes • Full 220v shore support system • Battery charger • Sealine Owner's Manual
• Radio/CD Player & 4 speakers • Echo sounder • Speedlog • VHF Radio telephone • Navigator (GPS) • Electric trim tabs and gauges • Electric windlass and chain • Manual spotlight • Remote control spotlight • Cockpit shower • Cockpit tonneau • Cockpit carpet • Scatter cushions • Antifoul • Extra fenders • 12v Portable Cool Box inc. 12v Socket • Commissioning Pack - UK only
(Commissioning Pack includes delivery to Sealine Sales or a UK Sealine Dealer, signwriting and crane to water.)
• 1 x 4.3GXi/DPS injection Volvo (205) • 1 x KAD32P/DP Volvo Diesel (170)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.