1 of 14
Highfield Patrol 600 RIB 2021
This boat with the cover and extras would cost £45,245 from a marina (no stock currently available in any UK marina until Sept 2022 at the earliest).
The Patrol range of commercial quality RIBs are designed to work both excellently as a long distance family cruiser or a hardcore work boat. Built to withstand the toughest of conditions.
The hull is built from 5083 aluminium plates with 6 and 10mm stringers. With their super deep V, wide chines and large diameter tube, they offer high manoeuvrability, high safety and a soft dry ride even in the roughest conditions.
The range offers something for almost every requirement, from Sailing club support to Police and Rescue applications.
The Patrol boats carry large loads and plane quickly and easily with little horse-power. When safety, toughness & reliability really matter, the Patrol range should be your first port of call.
• Valmex PVC tubes.
• Bow Cushion.
• Welded seams (PVC).
• Flush mount non-return valves.
• High tensile chromated & powder coated aluminum hull.
• Integrated transom supports.
• Self-draining deck.
• Integrated under-deck fuel tank (140L).
• Lifting points and towing eyes.
• Anti-slip deck.
• Heavy duty rubbing strake.
• Keel guard.
• Highfield dry bag.
• Foot pump, oars, repair kit.
• Garmin Echomap UHD 65CV Colour GPS Chartplotter & Sounder (pre-loaded with UK and Ireland Charts).
• GT20-TM Transducer.
• Garmin VHF 115i DSC Radio & Aerial.
• Extreme EXT1500 Single Axel Braked Roller Trailer (incl. Lighting Board, Jockey Wheel and spare wheel fitted on axel).
• Honda BF100XRTU
Purchased from Port Edgar Marina in June 2021. Used for 20hours with temporary engine fitted (ours was delayed due to Suez canal and Brexit!). The photos on the water show the temp 80hp engine and how easily we pulled a wakeboard and Jobe with 4 adults onboard. New 100hp engine fitted September and its not been in the water since so zero hours.
Sale price includes the cover was custom made for the RIB £500 (needs one zip repaired) and has the clips fitted to allow use when moored in a Marina, 4 cylindrical fenders, 3 articulated fenders, 4 mooring lines, anchor with anchor chain and rope, Crewsaver Hamble Horseshoe Buoy Bracket & LED Light Set White.
Additional extras to get you on the water having fun immediately. Available by separate negotiation (the price next each item is what I paid):
* Jobe Vanity Wakeboard 141 & Maze Bindings Package £360
* Jobe Storm Towable 2P, towable rope and bag £217
* 3 Seago 165N Life jacket: Auto inflation with harness £167.85