1 of 12
Bray Marine Sales
+44 (0)1628 773177
JUNE 2022 DELIVERY - The GS 25 Cruiser is built to your very own specification, with options to suit your use and location. The GS 25 offers a large cockpit for social cruising, galley, 2 berths, and separate heads making this boat an ideal overnighter. Priced here with the 33hp ideal for inland and estuary use.
The GS 25 is for those who desire a traditional inboard shaft drive displacement cruiser but still with modern amenities. The classic lines with its long and deep cockpit, wide side decks all add to the character of this inordinately pretty boat.
The beautifully appointed cabin of the GS 25 offers overnight accommodation for two in comfort, with a separate toilet compartment and a galley equipped with a refrigerator as standard. The spacious cockpit features semi-circular aft seating leading to the aft platform with a stainless steel ladder.
With the mahogany folding screens lowered the air draught is only 5 feet 2 inches (1.6 m), allowing the GS 25 unrestricted passage through Osney Bridge on the River Thames, Potter Heigham Bridge on the Norfolk Broads, and Poole Harbours ‘Twin Sails' Bridge.
* 50ltr Refridgerator 12v
* HPL Teak effect flooring cabin & cockpit
* Adjustable helm seat with armrests
* Diamond stitch cockpit upholstery
* Flexiteak bathing platform
* Flexiteak side decks
* Stainless steel railing around the bow and side decks
* Bowthruster 35kgf + 105ah battery
* Aft cockpit sundeck
* Teak tabletop in the cabin
* Adjustable co-pilot seat with armrests
* Camper canopy upgrade
* Gas cooker top with gas storage
* Deck lighting in the aft cockpit
* Shore power 230 volts with battery charger and 15 meters extension cord
* Electric flush toilet with waste tank 60ltr
* Galley worksurface Corian (Black)
* Additional domestic battery 105ah
* Hull colour– Blue RAL 5004
* Cushions Whisper W-42949
* Canopy Docril N114
* Natural colour rope
* Black antifouling
* Mahogany interior and screen