1 of 14
|Offered By||Tingdene Boat Sales Ltd - Tingdene Sports Boats|
A feat of luxury, comfort and versatility.
The Sealine C530 cruiser is an accomplishment spanning over the impressive 53 feet. Standing tall with a two-roof design, it's a testament to the values of Sealine as well as yourself, mastering the seas and docks like no other. Cut through the waves with a sleek, trademark Sealine design featuring modern, dynamic lines. The open air concept of the cockpit grill paired with cooled beverages provides the ultimate al fresco dining possibilities. Glide towards the sun shaded from the direct sunlight, yet basking in the panoramic view wherever you glance and set course to. Arrive in style with speeds of up to 33 knots and an impressive power of 1200 HP (2x IPS 800).
|Max Bridge Clearance||6.05m|
|Fresh Water Tank||1 x 766 l ()|
|Fuel Tank||1 x 1560 l ()|
|Holding Tank||1 x 340 l ()|
Length Overall (Lmax) 16.13 m 52' 11"
Length of Hull (LH) 14.64 m 48' 0''
Beam (BH) 4.56 m 14' 11"
Draught (Tmax) 1.30 m 4' 3"
Air Height 6.05 m 19' 10"
Fuel capacity 1560 l 343 UK gal
Water capacity 766 l 168 UK gal
Displacement 20.32 t 20.00 UK t
CE Category B
Max. persons 12
2 x Volvo Penta IPS700 - Pod drive 30 knots*
2 x Volvo Penta IPS800 - Pod drive 33 knots
• GRP hull with sandwich construction, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin
• Waterline, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: BLACK
• Aft pillar vinyl wrapped in GREY with SEALINE logo
• 2 hull windows (master cabin on port side, VIP cabin on port side)
• 5 hull windows with openable porthole (master cabin on starboard side, VIP cabin on starboard side, guest cabin and toilettes)
DECK & COCKPIT
• GRP deck with antislip surface, isophthalic gelcoat, colour: STAR WHITE, 1st layer vinyl ester resin, anchor locker, self draining, anchor arm stainless steel
• Fender strip, rubber, colour: WHITE, with stainless steal inlay
• SEALINE steering wheel with tilting system, joystick and throttles
• Full windscreen with pantograph wipers and screen wash
• Panoramic full, clear glass windows with door to starboard side and two fixed skylights in saloon
• SEALINE convertible fabric roof system in cockpit, electric
• Sliding door between cockpit and galley and tilting window to enlarge galley into cockpi
• Bathing platform and steps to cockpit with teak, bathing ladder with handrail and bathing shower with hot and cold water and opening stainless steel gate
• Stainless steel pulpit, 6 stainless steel mooring cleats, stainless steel handrails
• Seating bench with fixed backrest at stern on port side with storage and foldable teak bar, electric bimini
• U-shaped bench at bow with storage box
• Manual engine hatch
• Engine room, sound insulated, fans with fire extinguisher system, automatic and manual, Batteries-Engines: 2 x 90 Ah / 12 V, Battery charger 30 A (only for engine batteries)
• 2 Volvo Penta IPS700 (550 hp) - Pod drive including joystick control with propeller N3
• Volvo Penta engine instrumentation 7'' display
• Manual Interceptor System
• Fuel tank, capacity: 1560 litres
• Fuel Filter
• 12 V and 230 V electric system with 230 V shore power connection. Sockets in saloon (1), master cabin (3), VIP cabin (2), galley (2), guest cabin (1), toilettes (1), engine room (1) and 12 V on dashboard (1)
• Batteries-Service: 3x 260 Ah / 12 V, inverter/charger 12 V / 3000 W - 150 A
• Country Version: EU / AUS
• Electric toilets
• Light in cabins, saloon and galley with dimmer Dimmable indirect lights and reading lights in cabins Lights in toilettes, cockpit and engine room
• Front screen demister
• Holding tank (340 l)
• Water tank (766 l) with gauge, fresh water pump and boiler (40 l)
• Bilge pumps: automatic electric (2) and manual emergency bilge pump in cockpit (1)
NAVIGATION & INSTRUMENTS
• Standard dashboard with engine room fire extinguisher system
• Navigation lights
LAYOUT & INTERIOR
• A1: VIP cabin with double berth, wardrobe and sideboards with stowage, mirror and two bedside tables. 3 skylights, one openable, direct access to separated day head
• B1: Guest cabin with twin berths, one drawer underneath, wardrobe and stowage on port side and bed table. Fully equipped day and guest head, separate shower stall with handheld shower and bracket. Comfort seat with wood cover.
• C1: Master cabin with double berth and drawers underneath, wardrobes and sideboards with stowage, mirrors and two bedside tables. Fully equipped master cabin head, separate shower stall with raining and hand shower, comfort seat with wood cover.
• D1: Engine room with possibility to upgrade to the option D2 (storage room) or D3 (crew cabin)
• E1: Saloon with two sofas, convertible into U-shaped sofa. Pilot and copilot seats with sideboard behind. Galley with stowage, fridge with freezer compartment, ceramic electric stove - 2 burners, microwave with grill and sink with draining basin.
• Saloon table with fixed leg
• Worktop in galley - MARINE MINERAL STONE, colour: PEBBLE GREY (according to colour card)
UPHOLSTERY & WOOD
• Upholstery scheme CASABLANCA, colour: PEARL WHITE (according to colour card)
• Exterior seating material in SARDINIA GULL WING (according to colour card)
• Upholstery helmsman seats: LONG ISLAND LEATHER, colour: PALISANDER (according to colour card). Cabin bedheads in Spradling Horizon, colour: IVOIRE and bedframes in Diamante, colour METEOR.
• Standard mattrasses in all cabins
• Carpet in cabins (according to colour card)
• Interior furniture in high quality marine plywood: MADISON WOOD (according to colour card)
• Saloon and galley flooring in AUSTRALIAN ACACIA (according to colour card)
• Identified locations for hand held fire extinguishers - (hand held fire extinguishers are not supplied), SEALINE Owner's Manual in SEALINE document bag
Whilst every care has been taken in their preparation, the correctness of these particulars is not guaranteed. The particulars are intended only as a guide and they do not constitute a term of any contract. A perspective buyer is strongly advised to check the particulars and where appropriate to have the vessel fully surveyed, inspected and sea or river trialled depending on location of the boat.