1 of 14
A passionate yachtsman and water sport enthusiast, Wim van der Valk founded the company that bears his name in 1967 and remains the driving force behind it today. Since its inception, Van der Valk has built a rich heritage in both steel and aluminium motor yachts. The success of the first cabin and aft-cabin design cruisers measuring from seven to ten metres quickly attracted widespread acclaim from the yachting public.
Today, Van der Valk’s production facilities in Waalwijk (NL) produce only a select number of bespoke yachts every year. This ensures unrivalled quality and exclusivity for individual owners. Each and every yacht benefits from the strictest quality control and a first-rate construction process. Only after intensive sea trials and quality control procedures can boats leave the yard for delivery to their new owners.
Van der Valk owes its ongoing success over the decades to an unwavering dedication to key values such as reliability, cooperation and a forward-thinking approach. As a family-run company with a pedigree that spans generations, Van der Valk understands the value of keeping one’s word and creating yachts that stand the test of time. They abide by agreements made with customers, suppliers and staff; building yachts which function equally as well as they look. Partners and buyers are considered as family members – and this is reflected in excellent relationships and many repeat clients.
A truly striking new modern design to complement Van Der Valk’s highly successful Flybridge series. Designed by Cor D. Rover, this 25.5 metre model, built in aluminium, sets new standards in terms of ease of operation and even single-handed cruising
This brand-new Flybridge has triple Volvo Penta IPS1050 engines and fully epitomises the quality, craftsmanship and aesthetic flair for which Van der Valk yachts are renowned. Among the various striking elements are the expansive floor-to-ceiling windows, which offer extraordinary panoramas of your marine surroundings. The design is also impressively spacious, with four double cabins, four bathrooms and crew quarters if required.
Developed by their in house design department, exemplary design is coupled with painstaking attention to detail, such as the stunning teak decks and engineered stainless steel features.This aluminium built new modern Flybridge of 25.5m is powered by triple Volvo Penta IPS 1050 engines.
The Flybridge 25.5m utilises the revolutionary Volvo Penta IPS system, a joystick operated pod type boat drive system with counter rotating forward facing propellers. The Flybridge series is, however, also eminently suitable for a conventional shaft-driven propulsion system, depending upon the owner’s preferences.
The Flybridge 25.5m is built in a semi-displacement, full aluminium (hard chine, moderate V hull design) design, but can also be built as a fast displacement (round bilged) or as a steel full displacement version. It can be built in any size between 65-98 ft (20-30m).
A full range of options are available. This includes a variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours. This boat can be semi-customised or fully customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• Hull: Moderate V, hard chine hull form
• Hull Material: Aluminium (AlMg4.5Mn – H111)
• Superstructure Material: Aluminium (AlMg4.5Mn – H111)
• LOA: 25.50m
• Beam: 6.00m
• Draft: 1.60m
• Displacement: 60t
• Fuel (Diesel): 10,000L
• Fresh Water: 1,600L
• Holding Tank: 1,300L
• Range at max speed: 609nm
• Cruising speed: 21kn
• Maximum speed: 26kn
• Cabins: 1 owner, 1 VIP, 2 twin guest
• Certification: CE Class A (ocean)
• Engines: 3x Volvo Penta D13 12.8l 6 cil.
• Shaft and Propellor: IPS-1050 (IPS30) drive units
• Gearbox: Reduction 1.70:1
• Electric Volvo Penta Interceptor trim system
• Full Volvo Penta IPS drive system
• Electric steering system
• Volvo EVC electronic engine control system
• 7 inch Full Colour Digital Volvo Penta Motor Management System
• Cabins: 1 owner, 1 VIP, 2 twin guest
• Crew Cabin: 1 cabin, 2 persons
• Steel full displacement hull
• Fast displacement, round bilged hull
• Dynamic positioning systems
• Multiple helm stations
• Full navigation system
• Stabilisers, bow and stern thruster
• Fresh water maker
• Generator, inverter, shore power and chargers
• Air compressor
• Full range of exterior surface materials, colours and treatments
• Full range of interior surface materials, colours and treatments
• Heating and air conditioning incl. underfloor
• Entertainment and audio visual systems
• Safety and alarm systems with GPS tracking
• Full range of galley and comfort appliances
• Above and below the water lights and lighting effects
• Passerelle, gangway, tender crane options
• Tender and support craft