1 of 15
Grosvenor Yachts Ltd
+44 330 11 30 800
A passionate yachtsman and water sport enthusiast, Wim van der Valk founded the company that bears his name in 1967 and remains the driving force behind it today. Since its inception, Van der Valk has built a rich heritage in both steel and aluminium motor yachts. The success of the first cabin and aft-cabin design cruisers measuring from seven to ten metres quickly attracted widespread acclaim from the yachting public.
Today, Van der Valk’s production facilities in Waalwijk (NL) produce only a select number of bespoke yachts every year. This ensures unrivalled quality and exclusivity for individual owners. Each and every yacht benefits from the strictest quality control and a first-rate construction process. Only after intensive sea trials and quality control procedures can boats leave the yard for delivery to their new owners.
Van der Valk owes its ongoing success over the decades to an unwavering dedication to key values such as reliability, cooperation and a forward-thinking approach. As a family-run company with a pedigree that spans generations, Van der Valk understands the value of keeping one’s word and creating yachts that stand the test of time. They abide by agreements made with customers, suppliers and staff; building yachts which function equally as well as they look. Partners and buyers are considered as family members – and this is reflected in excellent relationships and many repeat clients.
The Raised Pilothouse 26m has a highly sophisticated look, combining an overall contemporary appearance with subtle classic touches. A truly elegant yacht with all of the hallmarks of quality associated with Van der Valk.
Once again, Van der Valk cooperated with Guido de Groot Design to create this series. This layout means that the wheelhouse position is elevated and the forward main deck area freed for comfort and hotel functions; for example, an impressive main-deck master stateroom, exquisite dining area or practical crew quarters.
The Raised Pilothouse 26m is optimised for the Volvo Penta IPS system, a joystick-operated pod-type boat drive system with counter-rotating forward-facing propellers. The series is also perfectly suited to a conventional shaft driven propulsion system.
The Raised Pilothouse 26m is is built in semi-displacement, full aluminium (hard chine, moderate V hull design) design, but can also be built in a steel full displacement (hard-chine or round bilged) version. It can be built in any size between 85-132 ft (26-40m).
A full range of options are available. This includes a variety of mechanical, plumbing and electrical options, helm, navigation and electronics alternatives, and a comprehensive range of finish materials, textures and colours.
This boat can be semi-customised or fully customised to create a bespoke and personal yacht at your request.
• Engine - 2x MTU 10V/2000 M93 22,3L 10 cil. 1502 HP/1104 kW
• Shaft and propellor - 2x NiAlBr propeller, Veem Ultraskew 36″; 2x stainless steel 1.4462 propeller shaft
• Gearbox - ZF 2050V – Reduction 2.467:1
• Bow and stern thruster - 30kW Electric 96V DC3 phase bow- and stern thruster
• Generators - 26kW Northern Lights PX332K2
• Semi-displacement hull
• Moderate V, hard chine hull form
• Aluminium hull and superstructure
• LOA - 26m
• LWL - 20.68m
• Draft - 1.70m
• Beam - 6.25m
• Displacement - 88 tons
• Max Speed - 23 knots
• Fuel Tank - 10,500L
• Fresh water - 2500L
• Holding tank - 1000L
• Cabins - 1 owner, 1 VIP, 1 double guest,
1 bunk guest, 2 crew cabins (3 person crew)
• Classification - MCA MGN 280 Vessel Op.Cat. 2
• Steel full displacement hull
• Dynamic positioning systems
• Multiple helm stations
• Full navigation system
• Stabilisers, bow and stern thruster
• Fresh water maker
• Generator, inverter, shore power and chargers
• Air compressor
• Full range of exterior surface materials, colours and treatments
• Full range of interior surface materials, colours and treatments
• Heating and air conditioning incl. underfloor
• Entertainment and audio visual systems
• Safety and alarm systems with GPS tracking
• Full range of galley and comfort appliances
• Above and below the water lights and lighting effects
• Passerelle, gangway, tender crane options
• Tender and support craft