- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - UK
- 2007 Cranchi Mediterranee 43 HT£ 164,995Southampton, HampshireSouthampton Waters Yacht Sales
- 2023 Futura Seamaster 45£ 422,134York, North YorkshireYork Marina
- 2005 Sealine S48£ 35,000Brighton and Hove, East SussexBlue Water Shares Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Axopar is a boat manufacturer that currently has 36 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 22 new vessels and 14 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 2015 to 2022.
What are Axopar boats used for?
Axopar makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Axopar produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee and monohull .and engines outboard, outboard-4s and inboard. They are also available in gas and diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Axopar?
Axopar specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 7 metre to 12 metre.
How much is a Axopar boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Axopar boats, listed from £25,000 to £291,950 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 700hp to 200hp.
Which of Axopar's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Axopar boats are currently: 22 Spyder, 22 T-Top, 28 CABIN, 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership and 28 T-Top.