- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1906 Barge 19.5m Converted Dutch Shrimper£ 155,000Marlow, BuckinghamshireKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
- 1962 Fairey Christina 25£ 29,000Levington, SuffolkSuffolk - Clarke & Carter
- 1960 Andrews 30ft Slipper Launch£ 37,950Chertsey, SurreyKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
- 2002 Windy 37 Grand Mistral£ 162,221Stansstad, SwitzerlandHochmuth Bootsbau AG
1960 Boesch Acapulco£ 133,039Pisa, Pisa6m - 1960
1971 Boesch Gambler 510£ 32,000Bangor, Ards and North Down5m - 1971
Boesch is a boat manufacturer that currently has 2 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 2 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1960 to 1971.
What are Boesch boats used for?
Boesch makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Boesch produces boats with a wide range of hulls semi-displacement.and engines inboard. They are also available in petrol.
What kind of boats are made by Boesch?
Boesch specialises in antique and classic boats, ranging from 5 metre to 6 metre.
How much is a Boesch boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Boesch boats, listed from £32,000 to £133,081 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 260hp to 250hp.
Which of Boesch's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Boesch boats are currently: Acapulco and Gambler 510.