- 2022 Marian Magic 640£ 43,661London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- 2022 Marian M800 Spyder£ 171,539London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2016 Orkney 25 Pilothouse£ 110,000Littlehampton, West SussexBoat Shop
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boesch is a boat manufacturer that currently has 14 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 13 new vessels and 1 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1979 to 2022.
What are Boesch boats used for?
Boesch makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Boesch produces boats with a wide range of hulls planing.and engines inboard and electric. They are also available in gas, electric and diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Boesch?
Boesch specialises in ski and wakeboard boats, ranging from 5 metre to 10 metre.
How much is a Boesch boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Boesch boats, listed from £39,500 to £569,463 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 800hp to 67hp.
Which of Boesch's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Boesch boats are currently: 620 De Luxe, 620 Sport, 710 De Luxe, 750 Portofino De Luxe and 860 Monaco De Luxe.