- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2012 Viking 24 Wide Beam called Blue Damsel£ 39,995Leicestershire, LeicestershireDavid Mawby Ltd
- 1996 Bayliner 2855 Ciera£ 27,450York, North YorkshireYork Marina
- 2020 Quicksilver Capture 675 Pilothouse£ 39,629Wolgast, Mecklenburg-Western PomeraniaFirst Class Yachting GmbH
- 2007 Pedro Marin 30£ 89,950Chertsey, SurreyKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
Canal Boat is a boat manufacturer that currently has 1 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 1 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1932 to 1932.
What are Canal Boat boats used for?
Canal Boat makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Canal Boat?
Canal Boat specialises in river cruiser boats, ranging from 19 metre to 19 metre.
How much is a Canal Boat boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Canal Boat boats, listed from £20,000 to £20,000 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 100hp to 100hp.
Which of Canal Boat's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Canal Boat boats are currently: Yarwoods.