- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1986 Vertue Vertue II£ 11,500Topsham, DevonThe Retreat Boatyard Ltd
- 1937 Berthon Classic Gauntlet Class Sloop£ 75,000Beaulieu, HampshireSandeman Yacht Company
- 2023 Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 380£ 273,500Levington, SuffolkSuffolk - Clarke & Carter
- 1958 McGruer Classic Bermudan Yawl£ 145,000Rosneath, Argyll and ButeSandeman Yacht Company
Cenmarine is a boat manufacturer that currently has 1 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 1 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1986 to 1986.
What are Cenmarine boats used for?
Cenmarine makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Cenmarine?
Cenmarine specialises in racer/cruiser boats, ranging from 13 metre to 13 metre.
How much is a Cenmarine boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Cenmarine boats, listed from £67,525 to £67,525 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 50hp to 50hp.
Which of Cenmarine's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Cenmarine boats are currently: BALTIC 42 DP.