- 2023 Futura Seamaster 45£ 421,740York, North YorkshireYork Marina
- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - UK
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- 2022 Marian M800£ 148,040London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Chris-Craft is a boat manufacturer that currently has 10 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 2 new vessels and 8 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1988 to 2022.
What are Chris-Craft boats used for?
Chris-Craft makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Chris-Craft produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee, modified vee and planing.and engines inboard, inboard/outboard and outboard-4s. They are also available in gas and diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Chris-Craft?
Chris-Craft specialises in cuddy cabin boats, ranging from 6 metre to 13 metre.
How much is a Chris-Craft boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Chris-Craft boats, listed from £18,075 to £491,770 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 860hp to 260hp.
Which of Chris-Craft's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Chris-Craft boats are currently: Corsair 34, 215 SC, CHRIS CRAFT 260 Stinger, Carina 21 and Catalina 27.