- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2019 Orkney Longliner 16£ 16,500Shepperton, SurreyThames Boat House - Thames Office
- 2024 UMS 545 DC Fishing Aluminium Boat£ 44,540Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2023 Smartliner Cuddy 22£ 34,950Plymouth, DevonSouth West Yacht Brokers
- 2023 Boston Whaler 360 Outrage£ 832,204Grimaud, 83 - VarChantier Naval Simons
- Local Delivery Available
1980 Coastal Recreation Robert Ives Fishing Fifteen£ 3,950Chatham, Kent5m - 1980
Coastal Recreation is a boat manufacturer that currently has 1 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 1 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1980 to 1980.
What are Coastal Recreation boats used for?
Coastal Recreation makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Coastal Recreation produces boats with a wide range of hulls monohull .and engines outboard-4s. They are also available in petrol.
What kind of boats are made by Coastal Recreation?
Coastal Recreation specialises in saltwater fishing boats, ranging from 5 metre to 5 metre.
How much is a Coastal Recreation boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Coastal Recreation boats, listed from £3,950 to £3,950 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 18hp to 18hp.
Which of Coastal Recreation's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Coastal Recreation boats are currently: Robert Ives Fishing Fifteen.