- 1992 Etap 28i£ 18,950Newhaven, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2001 Custom Hercules 38 DS£ 66,002Vigo, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 1983 Custom Alo 96£ 27,500Brighton, East SussexIndigo Yachting
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Colvic is a boat manufacturer that currently has 18 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently new vessels and 18 used boats second hand ones being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from minYear to .
What are Colvic boats used for?
Colvic makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Colvic?
Colvic specialises in cruisers boats
, ranging from metre to metre.
How much is a Colvic boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Colvic boats, listed from to for their more luxurious models.
Which of Colvic's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Colvic boats are currently: Seaworker 22, Atlanta, Countess 33, Countess 37 DS and Dayboat.