- 2023 Futura Seamaster 45£ 421,990York, North YorkshireYork Marina
- 2022 Marian M800£ 148,127London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2022 Marian Magic 640£ 43,577London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Comar is a boat manufacturer that currently has 3 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 3 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1986 to 1992.
What are Comar boats used for?
Comar makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Comar produces boats with a wide range of hulls displacement.and engines inboard. They are also available in diesel and gas.
What kind of boats are made by Comar?
Comar specialises in motor yachts boats, ranging from 10 metre to 17 metre.
How much is a Comar boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Comar boats, listed from £38,754 to £215,301 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 1,470hp to 36hp.
Which of Comar's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Comar boats are currently: Clanship 34 fly, Clanship 58 and Comet 12.