- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - UK
- 2000 Rosebank 34£ 74,950Henley-on-Thames, OxfordshireHambleden Marina
- 2009 Jeanneau Prestige 39Request a PriceBalloch, West DunbartonshireMarine Sales Scotland
- 2023 Haines 400 Aft Cabin£ 486,600Wargrave, BerkshireVal Wyatt Marine Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Cranchi is a boat manufacturer that currently has 65 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 24 new vessels and 41 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1996 to 2022.
What are Cranchi boats used for?
Cranchi makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Cranchi produces boats with a wide range of hulls planing, deep vee, modified vee and semi-displacement.and engines inboard, inboard/outboard and outboard. They are also available in diesel and gas.
What kind of boats are made by Cranchi?
Cranchi specialises in sports cruiser boats, ranging from 7 metre to 25 metre.
How much is a Cranchi boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Cranchi boats, listed from £19,995 to £749,000 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 2,990hp to 171hp.
Which of Cranchi's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Cranchi boats are currently: Z35, 48 Atlantique, Endurance 30, Mediterranée 50 and Turchese 24.