- 1960 Bates Starcraft£ 50,000Nottingham, NottinghamshireAquavista Waterways Ltd
- 2022 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 1095£ 249,995Plymouth, DevonAtlantic Yachts
- 2010 Cranchi Zaffiro 29£ 84,995Southampton, HampshireSouthampton Waters Yacht Sales
- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - UK
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Custom is a boat manufacturer that currently has 162 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 23 new vessels and 139 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1882 to 2023.
What are Custom boats used for?
Custom makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Custom produces boats with a wide range of hulls displacement, catamaran, monohull , deep vee and planing.and engines inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, electric and inboard/outboard. They are also available in diesel, gas and electric.
What kind of boats are made by Custom?
Custom specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 2 metre to 32 metre.
How much is a Custom boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Custom boats, listed from £378 to £2,056,767 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 1,508hp to 3hp.
Which of Custom's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Custom boats are currently: SL33 Cat, Staysail Schooner, 11.3m RIB, 330 Exspress and 440 Kellcraft.