- 1992 Etap 28i£ 18,950Newhaven, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 1976 Golden Hind 31 TRADITIONAL SLOOP£ 16,950South Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- 2001 Custom Hercules 38 DS£ 67,134Vigo, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 2021 Salona 46£ 297,500Hamble, HampshireParker Adams Boat Sales
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
1996 Custom Cantieri Navali Lavagna s.r.l Admiral 26
1996 Custom Cantieri Navali Lavagna s.r.l Admiral 26£ 559,452Liguria, Italy
Custom is a boat manufacturer that currently has 129 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 20 new vessels and 109 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1882 to 2022.
What are Custom boats used for?
Custom makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Custom produces boats with a wide range of hulls displacement, planing, catamaran, deep vee and monohull .and engines inboard, outboard, outboard-4s and inboard/outboard. They are also available in diesel, gas and electric.
What kind of boats are made by Custom?
Custom specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 3 metre to 46 metre.
How much is a Custom boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Custom boats, listed from £341 to £5,061,317 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 3,576hp to 4hp.
Which of Custom's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Custom boats are currently: SL33 Cat, Staysail Schooner, 12 foot traditional clinker, 25 ft Canal and River Cruiser and 452.