- 2022 Iron 827£ 77,235Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2023 Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck£ 157,715Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Yamarin 60 DC£ 46,995Edinburgh, City of EdinburghPort Edgar Marina
- 2022 Zar Formenti 95 SL T Top - HIGHEST SPECRequest a PriceLower Swanwick, HampshireBoatsmart
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Fairline is a boat manufacturer that currently has 156 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 14 new vessels and 142 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1970 to 2023.
What are Fairline boats used for?
Fairline makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Fairline produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee, modified vee, planing and semi-displacement.and engines inboard, inboard/outboard and outboard. They are also available in diesel and gas.
What kind of boats are made by Fairline?
Fairline specialises in motor yachts boats, ranging from 6 metre to 22 metre.
How much is a Fairline boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Fairline boats, listed from £4,000 to £2,397,779 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 2,829hp to 2hp.
Which of Fairline's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Fairline boats are currently: Targa 40, Squadron 58, Sunfury 26, Targa 27 and Targa 34.