- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2024 Parker 850 Voyager£ 172,713Littlehampton, West SussexBoat Shop
- 2004 Strike 35£ 87,663Kralendijk, Netherlands AntillesYacht Broker Caribbean
- 2016 Chris-Craft Corsair 32£ 197,297Grimad, 83 - VarChantier Naval Simons
- 2002 Apreamare 12 semi cabinato£ 162,985Golfe juan, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesAquila Yachting
- Local Delivery Available
1985 Fairline 36 Turbo£ 53,000Price Drop: £ 5,000 (2 Sep)Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)12m - 1985
1989 Fairline 36 Turbo£ 75,950Norfolk Yacht Agency, United Kingdom11m - 1989
1986 Fairline 36 Turbo£ 58,500Falmouth, Cornwall11m - 1986
1991 Fairline Turbo 36£ 67,950Price Drop: £ 7,000 (21 Apr)Chertsey, Surrey11m - 1991
Fairline Turbo 36
Fairline Turbo 36The Turbo 36 model is a cruisers by Fairline. At present, there are 4 Fairline Turbo 36 on Boats and Outboards, of which are new and 4 used boats are second hand. These boats are listed both by individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1985 to 1991, with prices from £53,000 to £75,950.
Other related boats from the same Fairline are: Squadron 58, Targa 38, Targa 40, Targa 34 and F//Line 33.
What are the main uses of the Fairline Turbo 36?
The Fairline Turbo 36 is mainly used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.