- 2021 Walker Bay Venture 16 with 5 Seats£ 35,950London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2020 Talamex Aqualine 350 Air Floor Inflatable Boat, 3.5m for 5 adults£ 870Talybont, GwyneddBill Higham Marine Ltd
- 2022 Honda Honwave T20-SE£ 750Yarmouth, Isle of WightWight Marine Ltd
- 2020 Talamex Aqualine 250 Air Floor Inflatable Boat, 2.5m for 2adult 1 child£ 565Talybont, GwyneddBill Higham Marine Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2022 Honwave T38 with Mercury F20MH and Launching Wheels
2022 Honwave T38 with Mercury F20MH and Launching Wheels£ 4,644Exeter, Devon
2022 Honwave T38-IE3 Boat only- Packages available
2022 Honwave T38-IE3 Boat only- Packages available£ 1,295Exeter, Devon
2022 Honwave T32-IE3 with Fitted Honwave launching wheels
2022 Honwave T32-IE3 with Fitted Honwave launching wheels£ 1,550Exeter, Devon
Honwave is a boat manufacturer that currently has 30 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 22 new vessels and 8 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1916 to 2022.
What are Honwave boats used for?
Honwave makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Honwave?
Honwave specialises in inflatable boats, ranging from 1 metre to 240 metre.
How much is a Honwave boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Honwave boats, listed from £315 to £6,395 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 20hp to 2hp.
Which of Honwave's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Honwave boats are currently: T35, T38 ie, T40, 3.8 and IE3- Air-V-Rib transom wheels.