- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1999 Apreamare 9 Semi Cabinato£ 74,768Willemstad, Netherlands AntillesYacht Broker Caribbean
- 2021 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 795 Series 2£ 89,000Bowness-on-Windermere, CumbriaWindermere Boat Sales
- 2016 Quicksilver 855 Weekend£ 82,495Hythe Marina Village, HampshireOrigin Yachts
- 2022 Magonis Wave E-550 Electric£ 70,045Singapore, SingaporeBASCO Digital Boat Brokerage
- Local Delivery Available
1987 Junk Rig Pleasure Junk 68£ 419,068Price Drop: £ 77,765 (22 Jun)French Riviera, 06 - Alpes-Maritimes21m - 1987
Junk Rig is a boat manufacturer that currently has 1 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 1 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1987 to 1987.
What are Junk Rig boats used for?
Junk Rig makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Junk Rig?
Junk Rig specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 21 metre to 21 metre.
How much is a Junk Rig boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Junk Rig boats, listed from £419,068 to £419,068 for their more luxurious models.
Which of Junk Rig's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Junk Rig boats are currently: Pleasure Junk 68.