- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- 2011 Bayliner 255 Cruiser£ 49,950Brighton, East SussexBrighton Boat Sales
- 2022 Iron 707£ 59,720Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2006 Beneteau Flyer 12 Cabin£ 155,000Ardrossan, North AyrshireSunbird UK
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Maxum is a boat manufacturer that currently has 22 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 1 new vessels and 21 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1993 to 2009.
What are Maxum boats used for?
Maxum makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Maxum produces boats with a wide range of hulls modified vee, deep vee and monohull .and engines inboard and inboard/outboard. They are also available in gas and diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Maxum?
Maxum specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 5 metre to 10 metre.
How much is a Maxum boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Maxum boats, listed from £11,450 to £56,035 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 405hp to 135hp.
Which of Maxum's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Maxum boats are currently: 2700 SCR, 1800 SR3, 2600 SE, 1800 MX and 1800 SR.