- 2022 Boston Whaler Chris-craft cobalt monterey crownline bayliner sea ray karnic four winns White shark Nordkapp Yamarin Buyers2022 Boston Whaler Chris-craft cobalt monterey crownline bayliner sea ray karnic four winns White shark Nordkapp Yamarin BuyersRequest a PriceSalcombe, DevonDevon Boat Centre
- 2021 Bayliner Element E16£ 29,995Sheffield, South YorkshireNorthern Power Boats
- 2022 Bayliner VR4 BOWRIDER£ 49,995Sheffield, South YorkshireNorthern Power Boats
- 2022 Monterey M-225£ 82,644Littlehampton, West SussexBoat Shop
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Mingolla is a boat manufacturer that currently has 11 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 10 new vessels and 1 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 2020 to 2022.
What are Mingolla boats used for?
Mingolla makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Mingolla produces boats with a wide range of hulls modified vee, deep vee and monohull .and engines outboard-4s. They are also available in gas.
What kind of boats are made by Mingolla?
Mingolla specialises in bowrider boats, ranging from 5 metre to 8 metre.
How much is a Mingolla boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Mingolla boats, listed from £12,174 to £40,829 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 80hp to 80hp.
Which of Mingolla's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Mingolla boats are currently: Brava 19, BRAVA 16, Brava 18, Brava 22 W.A and Brava 22 open.