- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2000 Fountaine Pajot Maryland 37£ 188,604Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Santa Cruz de TenerifeOceancat
- 2002 Baia 54£ 231,468Odessa, UkraineMarine Voyage Co.
- 2022 Beneteau Antares 9 OB - 9OB£ 128,594Antibes, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesWindy & Marex France - Merveille Nautic
- 2017 Vanquish VQ54£ 1,285,935Ibiza, Islas BalearesBOATING IBIZA
- Local Delivery Available
2004 Neptunus 55 Sport£ 338,630Calpe, Alicante18m - 2004
2003 Neptunus 56 Fly£ 240,041-, Austria17m - 2003
2003 Neptunus 41 Sport£ 124,307Price Drop: £ 8,572 (26 Apr)Var, France Méditerranée, France13m - 2003
1984 Neptunus 106 Flybridge£ 65,000Inverkip, Inverclyde11m - 1984
Neptunus is a boat manufacturer that currently has 4 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 4 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1984 to 2004.
What are Neptunus boats used for?
Neptunus makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Neptunus?
Neptunus specialises in motor yachts boats, ranging from 11 metre to 18 metre.
How much is a Neptunus boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Neptunus boats, listed from £65,000 to £338,630 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 1,600hp to 500hp.
Which of Neptunus's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Neptunus boats are currently: 106 Flybridge, 41 Sport, 55 Sport and 56 Fly.