- 2010 Cranchi Zaffiro 29£ 84,995Southampton, HampshireSouthampton Waters Yacht Sales
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- 2022 Marian M800£ 148,187London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2016 Orkney 25 Pilothouse£ 110,000Littlehampton, West SussexBoat Shop
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Nimbus is a boat manufacturer that currently has 52 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 28 new vessels and 24 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1975 to 2023.
What are Nimbus boats used for?
Nimbus makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Nimbus produces boats with a wide range of hulls semi-displacement, planing, deep vee and modified vee.and engines inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, electric and inboard/outboard. They are also available in diesel, gas and electric.
What kind of boats are made by Nimbus?
Nimbus specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 8 metre to 13 metre.
How much is a Nimbus boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Nimbus boats, listed from £15,450 to £600,034 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 640hp to 54hp.
Which of Nimbus's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Nimbus boats are currently: 305 Coupe, 305 Drophead, 365 Coupé, Weekender 9 and 27 familia.