- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2007 Baglietto 43£ 9,272,734Cogolin, 83 - VarOcean Independence - Europe
- 2012 Custom Ice-Class ExpeditionRequest priceVIGO, PontevedraGlobe Regal Yachting
- 2022 Superyacht Katana Series 50£ 24,469,716New York City, New YorkGlobe Regal Yachting
- 2008 Sunseeker Predator 64£ 536,617Monaco, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesSea Concept Yachts
2005 Nordia 100 Cutter Sloop£ 2,554,295n/a, Spain31m - 2005
1980 Nordia 57 Pilothouse£ 188,030Price Drop: £ 858 (7 Nov)Gibraltar, Spain17m - 1980
1971 Nordia 35£ 42,071In verkoophaven, Netherlands11m - 1971
1972 Nordia 35£ 33,914Prins van Oranje, De Stienplaat 1, 8754 HE Makkum, Netherlands11m - 1972
Nordia is a boat manufacturer that currently has 4 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 4 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1971 to 2005.
What are Nordia boats used for?
Nordia makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Nordia?
Nordia specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 11 metre to 31 metre.
How much is a Nordia boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Nordia boats, listed from £33,914 to £2,554,296 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 570hp to 570hp.
Which of Nordia's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Nordia boats are currently: 35, 100 Cutter Sloop and 57 Pilothouse.