- 1980 Princess 41 Flybridge£ 55,500Southampton, HampshireIndigo Yachting
- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - UK
- 2023 Futura Seamaster 45£ 420,707York, North YorkshireYork Marina
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Pedro is a boat manufacturer that currently has 5 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 5 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1978 to 2008.
What are Pedro boats used for?
Pedro makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Pedro produces boats with a wide range of hulls displacement and monohull .and engines inboard. They are also available in diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Pedro?
Pedro specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 9 metre to 13 metre.
How much is a Pedro boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Pedro boats, listed from £27,500 to £150,167 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 86hp to 72hp.
Which of Pedro's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Pedro boats are currently: 33, Donky 29, Marin 30, Skiron 35 and Solano 42.