- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1960 Andrews 30ft Slipper Launch£ 37,950Chertsey, SurreyKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
- 2007 Brandaris Barkas limited edition£ 136,945Rotterdam, NetherlandsInternational Yacht Management
- 2006 Ice Yachts Vallicelli 80£ 1,674,244Cala Galera, GrossetoPajot Yachts Selection
- 2019 Chris-Craft Launch 23£ 85,000Menorca, Islas BalearesClearwater Marine
1979 Plymouth Pilot 18£ 9,500Plymouth, Devon6m - 1979
2021 Plymouth Pilot Pilot 18'£ 32,000Plymouth, Devon5m - 2021
Plymouth Pilot is a boat manufacturer that currently has 2 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 2 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1979 to 2021.
What are Plymouth Pilot boats used for?
Plymouth Pilot makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Plymouth Pilot?
Plymouth Pilot specialises in sloop boats, ranging from 5 metre to 6 metre.
How much is a Plymouth Pilot boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Plymouth Pilot boats, listed from £9,500 to £32,000 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 20hp to 16hp.
Which of Plymouth Pilot's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Plymouth Pilot boats are currently: 18 and Pilot 18'.