- 2022 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 10.5£ 262,995Plymouth, DevonAtlantic Yachts
- 2023 Haines 32 SEDAN£ 247,200Norfolk Yacht Agency, United KingdomNorfolk Yacht Agency Ltd
- 1989 Birchwood 33£ 32,995York, Acaster Malbis, United KingdomAcaster Marine
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Princess is a boat manufacturer that currently has 112 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 4 new vessels and 108 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1973 to 2022.
What are Princess boats used for?
Princess makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Princess produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee, modified vee, planing and semi-displacement.and engines inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard and outboard-4s. They are also available in diesel and gas.
What kind of boats are made by Princess?
Princess specialises in flybridge boats, ranging from 9 metre to 30 metre.
How much is a Princess boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Princess boats, listed from £16,960 to £5,039,201 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 3,850hp to 85hp.
Which of Princess's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Princess boats are currently: V50, V48, V65, 32 and 60.