- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2012 Galeon 430 HTC£ 266,997Kyiv, UkraineMarine Voyage Co.
- 2024 Nimbus Weekender 11£ 525,697Plymouth, DevonPlymouth Marine Centre
- 2013 Custom 86 Dive Liveaboard£ 117,300Bangsal, IndonesiaBASCO Digital Boat Brokerage
- 1969 Custom Schless- Werf 44 Cabin Cruiser£ 72,663Singapore, SingaporePremium Nautical Pte Ltd
2005 Saver Riviera 24£ 12,596Price Drop: £ 2,361 (19 Nov)Curacao, Netherlands Antilles8m - 2005
- VideoLocal Delivery Available
2006 Saver MANTA 21 FISHER£ 14,950Neyland, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro)7m - 2006
2007 Saver 590 CABIN£ 16,500Newark, Nottinghamshire6m - 2007
2005 Saver 540£ 13,495Hampshire6m - 2005
Saver is a boat manufacturer that currently has 4 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 1 new vessels and 3 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 2005 to 2007.
What are Saver boats used for?
Saver makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Saver produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee and modified vee.and engines outboard, outboard-4s and inboard. They are also available in petrol.
What kind of boats are made by Saver?
Saver specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 6 metre to 8 metre.
How much is a Saver boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Saver boats, listed from £12,592 to £16,500 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 250hp to 75hp.
Which of Saver's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Saver boats are currently: 540, 590 CABIN, MANTA 21 FISHER and Riviera 24.