- 2022 Marian M800 Spyder£ 171,651London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- 2023 Futura Seamaster 45£ 423,083York, North YorkshireYork Marina
- 2022 Marian Magic 640£ 43,690London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Sealine is a boat manufacturer that currently has 108 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 18 new vessels and 90 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1987 to 2022.
What are Sealine boats used for?
Sealine makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Sealine produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee, modified vee, planing and semi-displacement.and engines inboard and inboard/outboard. They are also available in diesel and gas.
What kind of boats are made by Sealine?
Sealine specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 7 metre to 30 metre.
How much is a Sealine boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Sealine boats, listed from £16,156 to £1,246,583 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 1,350hp to 46hp.
Which of Sealine's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Sealine boats are currently: S34, F34, C330, S28 Sports Cruiser and 255 Senator.