- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Windy SR 44 Blackhawk SR44£ 848,947Marines de Cogolin, 83 - VarWindy & Marex France - Merveille Nautic
- 2009 Beneteau Antarès 7£ 34,950Aberaeron, Ceredigion (Sir Ceredigion)Dickies of Bangor
- 2013 Surfrider Parasail International 30£ 46,546Kralendijk, Netherlands AntillesYacht Broker Caribbean
- 2013 Fairline Squadron 65£ 756,622AP LEI CHAU, Hong KongAsia Yachting - Hong Kong
1967 Seamaster 27£ 7,500Norwich, Norfolk26m - 1967
1972 Seamaster 27£ 25,000Eynsham, Oxfordshire8m - 1972
1973 Seamaster 27£ 15,000Brundall, Norfolk, United Kingdom8m - 1973
Seamaster 27The 27 model is a river cruiser by Seamaster. At present, there are 3 Seamaster 27 on Boats and Outboards, of which are new and 3 used boats are second hand. These boats are listed both by individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1967 to 1973, with prices from £7,500 to £25,000.
Other related boats from the same Seamaster are: 813, 23, 725, 815 and Super 30.
What are the main uses of the Seamaster 27?
The Seamaster 27 is mainly used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.