- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 1996 Falcon 82 S£ 453,507MED OUEST, 66 - Pyrénées-OrientalesBRIGITTE PLAISANCE
- 2019 Fjord 36' Open£ 274,333Golfe Juan, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesCOBALT BOATS - INSHORE YACHT'S
- 2016 Quicksilver Captur 905 Pilothouse£ 84,995Torquay, DevonOne Marine - UK
- 2013 Sessa Marine Fly 47£ 411,499mandelieu, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesARES YACHTING SERVICES
1982 Storebro Royal Cruiser 34£ 35,000Hartlepool, County Durham10m - 1982
- Local Delivery Available
1989 Storebro Royal Baltic 31 Cruiser£ 38,000Chatham, Kent9m - 1989
Storebro is a boat manufacturer that currently has 2 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 2 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1982 to 1989.
What are Storebro boats used for?
Storebro makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Storebro produces boats with a wide range of hulls semi-displacement.and engines inboard. They are also available in diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Storebro?
Storebro specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 9 metre to 10 metre.
How much is a Storebro boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Storebro boats, listed from £35,000 to £38,000 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 384hp to 276hp.
Which of Storebro's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Storebro boats are currently: Royal Baltic 31 Cruiser and Royal Cruiser 34.