- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2022 Nidelv 950 AC S-Line£ 240,253Chertsey, SurreyKarl Farrant Marine / Corvette Yachts Europe
- 2023 Tiara Yachts 38 LS£ 665,445Cancun, MexicoNautique Marine Brokers LTD
- 2001 Trader 54 Sunliner£ 250,000East Cowes, Isle of Wightred-ensign
- 2007 Linssen Grand Sturdy 470 AC£ 382,071Port-Camargue, 30 - GardYacht Service Brokerage - Y-S-B
2013 Surfrider Parasail International 30£ 47,019Price Drop: £ 796 (4 Oct)Kralendijk, Netherlands Antilles10m - 2013
2011 Surfrider CHEROKEE 30£ 55,722Las Palmas, Las Palmas9m - 2011
1995 Surfrider Interceptor 28£ 50,000Chichester, West Sussex9m - 1995
Surfrider is a boat manufacturer that currently has 3 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 3 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1995 to 2013.
What are Surfrider boats used for?
Surfrider makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Surfrider produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee.and engines inboard. They are also available in diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Surfrider?
Surfrider specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 9 metre to 10 metre.
How much is a Surfrider boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Surfrider boats, listed from £47,019 to £55,722 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 370hp to 247hp.
Which of Surfrider's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Surfrider boats are currently: CHEROKEE 30, Interceptor 28 and Parasail International 30.