- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- Make: (A to Z)
- Make: (Z to A)
- Distance: Nearest first
- Distance: Farthest first
- 2013 Prestige 500£ 471,558Stralsund, Mecklenburg-Western PomeraniaJudel/Vrolijk & Co - Brokerage GmbH
- 2023 Salpa avantgarde£ 368,672juan les pins, 06 - Alpes-MaritimesEasy Yachting
- 1992 Bavaria Bavaria39lagoon£ 76,307fiumicino, RomaNautilus Marina Servizi Srl
- 2022 Magonis Wave E-550 Electric£ 70,204Singapore, SingaporeBASCO Digital Boat Brokerage
1982 Tullio Abbate Executive 42 VAT PAID£ 21,349Upon request, Croatia13m - 1982
2001 Tullio Abbate Elite 38£ 51,443Liguria, Italy10m - 2001
1989 Tullio Abbate Elite 25'£ 21,434Peschiera Borromeo, Lombardia, Italy7m - 1989
Tullio Abbate is a boat manufacturer that currently has 3 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently and 3 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1982 to 2001.
What are Tullio Abbate boats used for?
Tullio Abbate makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. Tullio Abbate produces boats with a wide range of hulls deep vee.and engines inboard/outboard. They are also available in petrol and diesel.
What kind of boats are made by Tullio Abbate?
Tullio Abbate specialises in cruisers boats, ranging from 7 metre to 13 metre.
How much is a Tullio Abbate boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Tullio Abbate boats, listed from £21,348 to £51,442 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 380hp to 292hp.
Which of Tullio Abbate's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Tullio Abbate boats are currently: Elite 25', Elite 38 and Executive 42 VAT PAID.