- 2005 Laser 2 Regatta£ 880Wadebridge, CornwallExplorer Marine
- 1989 Nautor Swan 43£ 105,747Toscana, ItalyMultiyachts
- 2003 Character Boats Lune Whammel Costal£ 7,750Salcombe, United KingdomDevon Boat Sales Ltd
- 1981 Jouet 920 Sailing Sloop£ 7,950South East Coast, United KingdomLochin Marine International Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Vanguard is a boat manufacturer that currently has 23 boats for sale on Boats and Outboards. There are currently 22 new vessels and 1 used boats being sold by both individuals and professional boat dealerships.
Boats and Outboards has boats from 1989 to 2022.
What are Vanguard boats used for?
Vanguard makes boats used primarily for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities.
What kind of boats are made by Vanguard?
Vanguard specialises in rigid inflatable boats, ranging from 4 metre to 13 metre.
How much is a Vanguard boat?
On Boats and Outboards we have a wide variety of new and used Vanguard boats, listed from £5,800 to £67,601 for their more luxurious models.
Depending on whether you are looking for a more exclusive model or a lighter, practical boat, engines can go from 671hp to 40hp.
Which of Vanguard's boats are the best?
The most exclusive Vanguard boats are currently: DR 500, 1300, DR, DR 400 and DR 450.