- 2011 Sealine F42£ 325,000Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Finnmaster T6£ 52,000Brighton, East SussexBrighton Boat Sales
- 2022 SeaHunter Brand New 450 Viper seahunter ( shetland orkney endeavour sea hog)£ 17,950Kingsbridge, DevonDevon Boat Centre
- 2021 Jeanneau CAP CAMARAT 12.5 WA£ 294,995Plymouth, DevonAtlantic Yachts
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Classic boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 160 cv and can vary in size from 3 metre to 60 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include planing, displacement, deep vee, flat and semi-displacement, inboard, electric, outboard-4s, outboard and outboard-2s engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Classic boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 64 for sale, including 19 new vessels and 45 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Classic boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1895 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Classic boats?
Out of 30 manufacturers, Boesch, Custom, other, Classic Craft and Camper & Nicholsons currently produce some of the best Classic boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Classic boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Classic boats available, from the cheapest priced at £2,029 to the most exclusive priced at £2,526,531.