- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - HQ
- 2022 Marian Magic 640£ 42,809London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 1991 Couach 1501 FLYBRIDGE£ 58,376Port Ginesta, Barcelona, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 2022 Marian M800 Spyder£ 168,192London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Classic boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports and jet skis. These are boats which have an average power of 195 cv and can vary in size from 3 metre to 33 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include planing, displacement, deep vee, modified vee and monohull , inboard, electric and outboard engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Classic boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 67 for sale, including 16 new vessels and 51 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Classic boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1865 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Classic boats?
Out of 30 manufacturers, Boesch, Custom, other, Classic and Barge currently produce some of the best Classic boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Classic boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Classic boats available, from the cheapest priced at £2,260 to the most exclusive priced at £2,507,150.