- 2022 Orkney Longliner2£ 8,712Morpeth, NorthumberlandP A Lynch Ltd
- 2010 Arvor 215 AS£ 27,995Plymouth, DevonNEPTUNE BOAT SALES LIMITED
- 2022 Terhi 450cc,4.5m powered by Honda. UDEMARINE.CO.UK tel 01437 723190Request a PriceSolva, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro)UDE Marine
- 2023 Nord Star 28£ 217,300FinlandMCC Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Convertible boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, saltwater fishing, day cruising and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 420 cv and can vary in size from 7 metre to 26 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, modified vee, planing and tunnel, inboard and outboard-4s engines, and which are available in diesel and gas.
How many Convertible boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 7 for sale, including 1 new vessels and 6 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Convertible boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1970 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Convertible boats?
Out of 6 manufacturers, Hatteras, Aquador, Axopar, Bertram and Custom currently produce some of the best Convertible boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Convertible boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Convertible boats available, from the cheapest priced at £33,106 to the most exclusive priced at £1,446,783.