- 2022 Jeanneau MERRY FISHER 795 SPORT£ 109,995Plymouth, DevonAtlantic Yachts
- 2022 Scorpion AD 680 SPORT£ 67,000Lymington, HampshireLymington Marine Sales
- 2012 Bayliner 175gt£ 19,995Sheffield, South YorkshireNorthern Power Boats
- 2023 Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck£ 157,715Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
Boats and Outboards has new and used cruiser ships for sale. The boats available are large, luxury cruise ships. Browse the cruise ships being offered by both professional brokers and individuals on Boats and Outboards today.
What are the main uses of Cruise ships?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising and day cruising. These are boats which have an average power of 4,800 cv and can vary in size from 19 metre to 56 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include planing, deep vee, semi-displacement and displacement, inboard engines, and which are available in diesel.
How many Cruise ships do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 33 for sale, including 8 new vessels and 25 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Cruise ships are very new, from 2020, while others are older, such as the 1959 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Cruise ships?
Out of 13 manufacturers, Mangusta, Sanlorenzo, Arno Leopard, Tecnomar and AB currently produce some of the best Cruise ships available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Cruise ships cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Cruise ships available, from the cheapest priced at £334,674 to the most exclusive priced at £19,996,795.