- 2022 Smartliner Cuddy 21£ 22,950Newhaven, East SussexPeter Leonard Marine
- 2019 Silver Yachts HAWK BR 540- ON ORDER AWAITING DELIVERY FOR THE 2022 SEASON£ 24,600Newark, NottinghamshireFarndon Marina
- 2011 Princess V52£ 549,995Plymouth, United KingdomDevon Boat Sales Ltd
- 2020 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 BR£ 55,995Pwllheli, GwyneddTotal Boat Sales
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Express cruisers?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, saltwater fishing, watersports and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 700 cv and can vary in size from 6 metre to 36 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, semi-displacement and displacement, inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard and outboard-4s engines, and which are available in diesel and gas.
How many Express cruisers do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 348 for sale, including 113 new vessels and 235 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Express cruisers are very new, from 2024, while others are older, such as the 1965 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Express cruisers?
Out of 83 manufacturers, Galeon, Pershing, Prestige, Beneteau and Sunseeker currently produce some of the best Express cruisers available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Express cruisers cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Express cruisers available, from the cheapest priced at £16,898 to the most exclusive priced at £3,211,538.