- 2022 Smartwave SW4200 CC£ 15,230Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- 2022 Ribeye Prime EIGHT21Request a PriceDartmouth, DevonRibeye Boats
- 2022 Axopar 37 cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 67,995Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Express cruisers?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, watersports and saltwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 740 cv and can vary in size from 7 metre to 36 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, semi-displacement and displacement, inboard, outboard, inboard/outboard and outboard-4s engines, and which are available in diesel and gas.
How many Express cruisers do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 332 for sale, including 102 new vessels and 230 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Express cruisers are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1965 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Express cruisers?
Out of 75 manufacturers, Prestige, Pershing, Galeon, Jeanneau and Beneteau currently produce some of the best Express cruisers available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Express cruisers cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Express cruisers available, from the cheapest priced at £21,798 to the most exclusive priced at £3,317,374.