- 2023 Futura Seamaster 45£ 334,693York, North YorkshireYork Marina
- 1991 Couach 1501 FLYBRIDGE£ 58,465Port Ginesta, Barcelona, SpainNetwork Yacht Brokers - Barcelona
- 2015 Princess 68£ 275,000Mallorca, SpainPrincess Motor Yacht Sales - HQ
- 2019 Axopar 28 Cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 25,000Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Flybridge boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising and saltwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 1,430 cv and can vary in size from 9 metre to 33 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, semi-displacement, modified vee and displacement, inboard, inboard/outboard, outboard and outboard-4s engines, and which are available in diesel and gas.
How many Flybridge boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 381 for sale, including 114 new vessels and 267 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Flybridge boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1975 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Flybridge boats?
Out of 80 manufacturers, Princess, Galeon, Sunseeker, Fairline and Prestige currently produce some of the best Flybridge boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Flybridge boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Flybridge boats available, from the cheapest priced at £29,694 to the most exclusive priced at £7,542,492.