- 2021 B2 Marine 552 SUNDECK£ 34,950Kilhallon, CornwallOutboard Services & Marine Ltd
- 2019 Boston Whaler 130 Super Sport£ 16,795Kilhallon, CornwallOutboard Services & Marine Ltd
- 2022 Bayliner VR4 BOWRIDER£ 45,995Sheffield, South YorkshireNorthern Power Boats
- 2022 Yamarin 56BR£ 39,550Poole, DorsetFine Design Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Jet boats?
These boats tend to be used for day cruising and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 157 cv and can vary in size from 1 metre to 7 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include rib, inboard and outboard engines, and which are available in gas.
How many Jet boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 8 for sale, including 1 new vessels and 7 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Jet boats are very new, from 2021, while others are older, such as the 1984 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Jet boats?
Out of 6 manufacturers, Yamaha Boats, Avon, Custom, Quicksilver and Sea-Doo currently produce some of the best Jet boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Jet boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Jet boats available, from the cheapest priced at £3,400 to the most exclusive priced at £74,092.