- 2021 Explorer Double Jockey Seat with integral Locker£ 725Wadebridge, CornwallExplorer Marine
- 2008 Scorpion 9.75£ 95,000Lymington, HampshireLymington Marine Sales
- 2021 Bayliner Element E16£ 26,995Sheffield, South YorkshireNorthern Power Boats
- 2020 Sea Pro Airdeck 340cm Medium Gray Inflatable Boat£ 1,080Talybont, GwyneddBill Higham Marine Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Passenger boats?
These boats tend to be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. These are boats which have an average power of 40 cv and can vary in size from 14 metre to 14 metre.
How many Passenger boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 1 for sale, including 1 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Passenger boats are very new, from 2014, while others are older, such as the 2014 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Passenger boats?
Out of 1 manufacturers, Agena Marin currently produce some of the best Passenger boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Passenger boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Passenger boats available, from the cheapest priced at £93,477 to the most exclusive priced at £93,477.