- 2013 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 645£ 29,995Plymouth, DevonBoats and Outboards 4 Sale
- 2010 Beneteau 5.80£ 23,500Totnes, DevonMarine Boat Sales Ltd
- 2010 Jeanneau Merry Fisher 645£ 27,500Plymouth, DevonBoats and Outboards 4 Sale
- 2003 Arvor 18 Diesel Inboard Fishing Boat£ 14,995Plymouth, DevonBoats and Outboards 4 Sale
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Pilothouse boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, saltwater fishing, day cruising and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 255 cv and can vary in size from 5 metre to 18 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, displacement and monohull , outboard-4s, inboard, outboard and inboard/outboard engines, and which are available in gas and diesel.
How many Pilothouse boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 122 for sale, including 59 new vessels and 63 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Pilothouse boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1951 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Pilothouse boats?
Out of 36 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Beneteau, Quicksilver, Nord Star and Custom currently produce some of the best Pilothouse boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Pilothouse boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Pilothouse boats available, from the cheapest priced at £10,627 to the most exclusive priced at £610,108.