- 2022 Highfield Sport 560£ 37,499Yarmouth, Isle of WightWight Marine Ltd
- 2021 Walker Bay Venture 16 with 5 Seats£ 35,950London, Greater LondonGrosvenor Yachts Ltd
- 2009 Brig Falcon 500 L£ 11,995Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2022 Honda Honwave T20-SE£ 750Yarmouth, Isle of WightWight Marine Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2023 Ranieri Cayman 38 Executive & twin Suzuki 350's
2023 Ranieri Cayman 38 Executive & twin Suzuki 350'sRequest a PriceSalcombe, Devon
What are the main uses of RIBs?
These boats tend to be used for day cruising, watersports, overnight cruising, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 115 cv and can vary in size from 2 metre to 16 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include rib, deep vee, planing and modified vee, outboard, outboard-4s, inboard, outboard-2s and inboard/outboard engines, and which are available in gas and diesel.
How many RIBs do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 817 for sale, including 507 new vessels and 310 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these RIBs are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1900 ones.
Which shipyards build the best RIBs?
Out of 108 manufacturers, Zodiac, Highfield, AB Inflatables, other and Brig currently produce some of the best RIBs available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are RIBs cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of RIBs available, from the cheapest priced at £719 to the most exclusive priced at £291,426.