- 2016 Dutch Barge RLL Boats Avon Belle£ 265,000Upton-Upon-Severn, WorcestershireTingdene Marinas & Boat Sales - Upton Marina Office
- 2009 Brig Falcon 500 L£ 11,995Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2022 Brig Falcon 360H T-Series Tender£ 12,945Kingsbridge, DevonThe Wolf Rock Boat Company
- 2022 Zar Formenti 95 SL T Top - HIGHEST SPECRequest a PriceLower Swanwick, HampshireBoatsmart
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of River cruisers?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, saltwater fishing, freshwater fishing and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 43 cv and can vary in size from 1 metre to 18 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include semi-displacement, displacement, planing, deep vee and modified vee, inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, inboard/outboard and electric engines, and which are available in gas, diesel and electric.
How many River cruisers do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 190 for sale, including 81 new vessels and 109 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these River cruisers are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1960 ones.
Which shipyards build the best River cruisers?
Out of 67 manufacturers, Viking, Maxima, Shetland, Balt and Freeman currently produce some of the best River cruisers available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are River cruisers cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of River cruisers available, from the cheapest priced at £2,328 to the most exclusive priced at £380,685.