- 2021 Supra SE - EX DEMORequest a PriceDartmouth, DevonCDT Marine
- 2022 Yamarin 56BR£ 39,550Poole, DorsetFine Design Marine
- 2021 SILVER BOATS Fox Avant - BOAT ONLY - TO ORDER. FARNDON MARINA£ 17,100Newark, NottinghamshireFarndon Marina
- 2019 Silver Yachts FOX BR - ON ORDER AWAITING DELIVERY FOR THE 2022 SEASON£ 19,800Newark, NottinghamshireFarndon Marina
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2022 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 Walk Around - Series 3
2022 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 Walk Around - Series 3£ 53,500Brightlingsea, United Kingdom
What are the main uses of Ski & fishing boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising. These are boats which have an average power of 103 cv and can vary in size from 3 metre to 12 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, inboard and outboard engines, and which are available in diesel and gas.
How many Ski & fishing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 18 for sale, including 10 new vessels and 8 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Ski & fishing boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1991 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Ski & fishing boats?
Out of 8 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Sea Ray, Bayliner, Mastercraft and Ocqueteau currently produce some of the best Ski & fishing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Ski & fishing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Ski & fishing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £4,995 to the most exclusive priced at £369,995.