- 2021 B2 Marine 552 SUNDECK£ 34,950Kilhallon, CornwallOutboard Services & Marine Ltd
- 2022 Bayliner VR4 BOWRIDER£ 49,995Sheffield, South YorkshireNorthern Power Boats
- 2019 Silver Yachts FOX BR - ON ORDER AWAITING DELIVERY FOR THE 2022 SEASON£ 19,800Newark, NottinghamshireFarndon Marina
- 2022 Yamarin 56BR£ 39,550Poole, DorsetFine Design Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
2022 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 Walk Around - Series 3
2022 Jeanneau Cap Camarat 6.5 Walk Around - Series 3£ 53,500Brightlingsea, United Kingdom
What are the main uses of Ski & fishing boats?
These boats tend to be used for a variety of commercial and recreational boating activities. These are boats which have an average power of 75 cv and can vary in size from 3 metre to 12 metre.
How many Ski & fishing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 20 for sale, including 10 new vessels and 10 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Ski & fishing boats are very new, from 2022, while others are older, such as the 1969 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Ski & fishing boats?
Out of 8 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Sea Ray, Fletcher, Bayliner and Glastron currently produce some of the best Ski & fishing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Ski & fishing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Ski & fishing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £3,500 to the most exclusive priced at £369,995.