- 2022 B2 Marine 702 WS£ 64,950Kilhallon, CornwallOutboard Services & Marine Ltd
- 2011 Bayliner 255 Cruiser£ 49,950Brighton, East SussexBrighton Boat Sales
- 2022 Selva D.5.6 Open Classic Line£ 32,492Hythe Marina Village, HampshireBH Boat Sales
- 2021 Moomba Kaiyen - EX DEMO£ 109,950Dartmouth, DevonCDT Marine
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Ski / wakeboard boats?
These boats tend to be used for day cruising, watersports, overnight cruising, saltwater fishing and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 200 cv and can vary in size from 3 metre to 11 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include planing, deep vee, modified vee, monohull and rib, inboard, outboard-4s, outboard, electric and inboard/outboard engines, and which are available in gas, electric and diesel.
How many Ski / wakeboard boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 139 for sale, including 83 new vessels and 56 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Ski / wakeboard boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1966 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Ski / wakeboard boats?
Out of 44 manufacturers, Bayliner, Boesch, Saxdor, Scarab and Jeanneau currently produce some of the best Ski / wakeboard boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Ski / wakeboard boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Ski / wakeboard boats available, from the cheapest priced at £3,367 to the most exclusive priced at £445,511.