- 2023 Quicksilver Activ 875 Sundeck£ 157,715Swansea, Swansea (Abertawe)Network Yacht Brokers - Swansea
- 2022 Yamarin 60 DC£ 46,995Edinburgh, City of EdinburghPort Edgar Marina
- 2007 Sealine S29£ 82,995Southampton, HampshireMCC Marine
- 2022 Axopar 37 cabin - 25% shared ownership£ 67,995Southampton, HampshireRIB Shack Marine Trading Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Sports cruisers?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising, saltwater fishing, watersports and freshwater fishing. These are boats which have an average power of 401 cv and can vary in size from 5 metre to 26 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, modified vee, semi-displacement and monohull , inboard, outboard, outboard-4s, inboard/outboard and electric engines, and which are available in diesel, gas and electric.
How many Sports cruisers do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 631 for sale, including 248 new vessels and 383 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Sports cruisers are very new, from 2024, while others are older, such as the 1962 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Sports cruisers?
Out of 115 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Bavaria, Fairline, Sealine and Galeon currently produce some of the best Sports cruisers available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Sports cruisers cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Sports cruisers available, from the cheapest priced at £12,155 to the most exclusive priced at £1,942,907.