- 2022 Orkney Longliner2£ 8,712Morpeth, NorthumberlandP A Lynch Ltd
- 2005 Warrior 165 mk2£ 9,995Torpoint, CornwallNEPTUNE BOAT SALES LIMITED
- 2022 Terhi 450cc,4.5m powered by Honda. UDEMARINE.CO.UK tel 01437 723190Request a PriceSolva, Pembrokeshire (Sir Benfro)UDE Marine
- 2005 Hardglass 525£ 12,500West Devon, DevonMarine Boat Sales Ltd
- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
What are the main uses of Sports fishing boats?
These boats tend to be used for saltwater fishing, overnight cruising, day cruising, freshwater fishing and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 200 cv and can vary in size from 1 metre to 15 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include deep vee, planing, semi-displacement, modified vee and tunnel, outboard-4s, outboard, inboard and outboard-2s engines, and which are available in gas and diesel.
How many Sports fishing boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 158 for sale, including 69 new vessels and 89 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Sports fishing boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1970 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Sports fishing boats?
Out of 52 manufacturers, Jeanneau, Beneteau, Galeon, Quicksilver and Smartwave currently produce some of the best Sports fishing boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Sports fishing boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Sports fishing boats available, from the cheapest priced at £3,035 to the most exclusive priced at £711,472.