- Recently Updated: Newest first
- Recently Updated: Oldest first
- Year: Newest first
- Year: Oldest first
- Length: Longest first
- Length: Shortest first
- Price: High to Low
- Price: Low to High
- 1993 Stowe Hill Marine 48ft Cruiser Stern narrowboat called Galatea.1993 Stowe Hill Marine 48ft Cruiser Stern narrowboat called Galatea.£ 39,995Shardlow, United Kingdom
- 1992 Liverpool Boats Askeladden 45ft Cruiser stern narrowboat1992 Liverpool Boats Askeladden 45ft Cruiser stern narrowboat£ 36,995Shardlow, United Kingdom
- 2021 Clear EFB Cabin Clear Aquarius Cabin sterndrive version2021 Clear EFB Cabin Clear Aquarius Cabin sterndrive version£ 39,986Dorset
What are the main uses of Unspecified boats?
These boats tend to be used for overnight cruising, day cruising and watersports. These are boats which have an average power of 94 cv and can vary in size from 1 metre to 22 metre. These boats are constructed by a wide variety of boat makers with hull types which include displacement and planing, inboard and outboard engines, and which are available in gas and diesel.
How many Unspecified boats do we offer?
Boats and Outboards currently has 216 for sale, including 71 new vessels and 145 used boats, listed by both individuals and professional brokers and boat dealerships mainly in United Kingdom. Some of these Unspecified boats are very new, from 2023, while others are older, such as the 1963 ones.
Which shipyards build the best Unspecified boats?
Out of 55 manufacturers, AB Inflatables, other, Plancraft, Zodiac and Selva currently produce some of the best Unspecified boats available. Choose from a huge range of luxury boats on Boats and Outboards.
Are Unspecified boats cheap?
Boats and Outboards has a wide range of Unspecified boats available, from the cheapest priced at £73 to the most exclusive priced at £688,574.